Thursday, July 10, 2008

NYC Schools


What the article By JENNIFER MEDINA is talking about that the more teachers, parents, and students fill out the survey the Department of Education can help/change what ever we need help/change in. I agree with the survey and what the article is talking about when it comes to my Education because I'm a student and i care for my Education. Last year I filled out the survey and I'm satisfied with my Education and every thing it offers for me. I would guess it can be improved by more trips to places and having a football team in the school. Also that the teachers should ask what kind of topics the class should do for the day like we get to choose what subject we should do for the class like English what book should we read not letting the teacher choose something corny like something we never heard of. We need to fill this survey to speak up u digg.

No comments: