Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What can a good quote do?

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."
Benjamin Franklin



To me this means don't believe what u hear only what u can see. Like when a person tells you oh i got this thing in my house which the person is telling a big fat lie. A lot of people i know say a lot of lies all the time. Just to show off something that's not theres or to make them feel good in side .Like the time my best friend told me that her sister look mad good when i seen her i was like Na u joking right please tell me u joking. So just don't believe what u hear all the time but believe what you hear.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch
to me this means don't think what you how you going to spend your money or don't think everything is going to go according the way you think.

1 comment:

angie_baybehh=] said...

I like the quote that you picked because you can't plan something out until it's there for sure